- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with the officials. Comply with umpires’ decisions with dignity.
- Control my temper.
- Be a good sport.
- Treat all players as I would like to be treated.
- Co-operate with my coach, team-mates, opponents, and umpires; without them we don’t have a game.
- Be a positive role model for softball at all times.
- Accept responsibility for my actions.
- Participate within the rules, and in the spirit of fair play.
- Refrain from offensive or abusive language or gestures.
- Refrain from making derogatory or demeaning remarks about any player, coach, umpire or participant.
- Not tolerate, participate or respond to acts of abuse, disrespect or aggression.
- Remember we all make mistakes.
- Have fun.
I will not
- By my actions support the abuse of any other player, coach, umpire or official.