- Be on my best behaviour, using appropriate language when communicating with players, coaches or game officials.
- Respect the officials’ decisions and teach young people to do the same.
- Encourage players to always play according to the rules.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from softball.
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by spectators, coaches, officials or players.
- Respect the rights of every participant in softball regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Be aware of and follow the Spectator’s Code of Conduct.
- Pledge to make the game a fun experience for players and fans.
I Will Not
- Make any verbal comments or physical gestures about or toward anyone that could be considered offensive, derogatory, or abusive.
- Engage in any action that might be considered to be verbally or physically abusive.