- Teach my players that rules of the game of softball are mutual agreements that no one should evade or break.
- Develop team respect for the ability of opponents as well as for the judgment of umpires and opposing coaches.
- Be professional in my manner and accept responsibility for my actions by displaying high standards in language.
- Display control, respect dignity and professionalism to all involved with softball including opponents, coaches, officials, umpires, scorekeepers, administrators and spectators and encourage team players to do the same.
- Operate within the rules and the spirit of the game.
- Abide by and respect the regulations governing softball and the organizations and individuals administering those regulations.
- Be a positive role model for softball and the players.
I Will Not
- Make any verbal comments or physical gestures about or toward anyone that could be considered offensive, derogatory, or abusive.
- Engage in any action that might be considered to be verbally or physically abusive.